Monday, August 26, 2013

Katie's Room Makeover

We finished Katie's room makeover a little while ago, but I have been so busy lately that I haven't taken pictures of it until today.  Her room used to be brown like the other kid's rooms in our house, which looked fine, but didn't suit my pinkalicious desire for what a two year old should live in.

This is before when it was my craft room:


We started by taking down the railing.  They installed it upside down

Then it was time to primer

finally time for pink!

Katie loved painting

and rolling the ceiling
we even painted the fan and Dan installed new switches

yay! it is all pink!
 Now we are all finished:


Quilt from Dan's Grandma Kjergaard

Katie letters carved by Dan, painting from my Grandma Elaine, Katie blocks were made by Dan and painted by me

No comments:

Post a Comment