Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Wreath 2013

How did I not have a Halloween wreath?  Maybe I do and my pregnancy brain has made me forget about it, but I decided to make one today anyways.  All part of nesting, right?  I didn't exactly feel like buying anything for my wreath so I had to come up with something I could make from the stuff I already had- I do have a whole closet of crafting goodies.  

First I wrapped my wreath in orange, black, and lavender yarn.  I liked the lavender to lighten it up a little.





I was going to make one that looked like it had a witch crash into it so I started to make a tutu, but it didnt look right so I made a tutu spider web....



And added a spider, and tada!


Finished it in about 30 minutes including figuring out what in the world I was doing :)  My neighbors are already putting out decorations so I left it on the door.  

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment