Saturday, May 17, 2014

Katie's Garden

I was trying to clear out some weeds to expand Katie's garden when apparently I broke a sprinkler and didn't even know it.  When we got home today our neighbor told us he had shut off the water because the sprinkler was going crazy.  Luckily a gardener was around and fixed it for us.  Then I hired him to finish clearing the evil weeds and mow our lawn :)  It looks really nice and I hate doing it and Dan isn't around much.  Then we planted three tomato plants.  Katie picked out purple tomatoes, orange/ yellow tomatoes, and cherry tomatoes.  We even put them in little cages.  Then we planted some carrots in a box.  She already had sweat peas, summer squash, and basil growing.





1 comment:

  1. Not sure why I call it Katie's garden since I actually do all the work except harvesting. She takes great pride in harvesting everyday.

    ReplyDelete