Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dont call CPS

Levi and I were playing while we were eating dinner and he stole my breadstick and ran away.  I chased him and he was having fun with me taking a little bite and then he would run away again.  Then I leaned in for a bite and he moved his finger and I bit down hard on his little finger :(  I felt his little bone.  He looked up at me with hurt little eyes and did a big cry.  He got over it quickly, but I felt bad.

Katie is sound asleep in bed and Levi is screaming his head off next to her.  Then he will jump on her and pull her hair.  Not sure if she is really that sleepy or has a career in acting coming up. 

Ugh. I went up there when Levi started standing on Katie's head and kissing her.  He had thrown up on his pillow.  Thinking he was sick I took him to my room and snuggled him.  Then he started sticking his fingers down his throat gagging himself and then giggling.  Really Levi?  Children are so weird.  I told him, "Levi go night night or Katie or bye bye"  Crossing my fingers and toes I think he understood.  He has calmed down and may actually be asleep . (knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment