Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Future Basketball Player?

 
Morning Fun with Levi

 Every morning my kids wake up so early since the time changed.  I have been going with it since it gets dark so early too.  Today we had a doctor's appointment at 11:45 and I figured that would be perfect since Levi needed to get a nap in before we went.  Silly kiddos slept in- Levi an hour more than usual and Katie and hour and a half.  It still worked out and we made it to Katie's appointment easily.  It was quick and painless- just an xray to make sure her elbow hadn't moved.  On the way there I looked back and Katie and Levi were holding hands in the car- awwww!


I feel like I am getting sick so I let Katie watch a Princess show while Levi slept so I could lay on the couch for a little while before making dinner. I took the kids outside at the same time we usually wait for Dan. Levi hasn't been looking for him the past few days but everytime a car drove by tonight he would run down to the edge of the driveway yelling, "da da!"  :(  Guess he still misses him and hasn't forgot about Daddy yet.

I finally took them to the backyard so Levi wouldn't be sad anymore.  He was distracted by his basketball hoop and had a lot of fun putting the basketball in the hoop.  There was a lot of sorrow from both kids when they had to share the basketball :)  You would think one of them would like one of the many other balls that we have, but no- they both need the same one :)


 


We had stuffed shells.  They were pretty good, but I think using the same mixture and layering it like lasagna would be easier and just as good.  The recipe even suggested having a paper towel handy to wipe your fingers between shells to keep them looking neat.  Why do they need to look neat?  Once they were stuffed I covered them in sauce.

After dinner we tried to kill time playing shark in Uncle Matt's room.  Although I am not sure Uncle Matt gets his own room anymore since he has been staying at the beach the last few times he has visited.  Once the kids started to fall apart I knew it was bath time even though Katie insisted she wasnt tired.  She was.  Funny how they always insist that they arent.

No comments:

Post a Comment