Wednesday, December 3, 2014

all today?

My mom spent the night last night so I got a lot done this morning- picked up my sewing machine, dropped off my dress, got passport pictures taken, got my international drivers license, got fresh fruits and veggies for Levi's breakfast (and wine).  When I came home from my errands Katie and Levi were jumping in the trampoline and then Katie realized she had to go pee.  She didn't make it.  She peed all the way to the bathroom.  Once that was cleaned up and she was bathed, Levi pooped.  he had diaper rash so I let him run around naked for 5 seconds while I put his poopy diaper in the trash.  While I was gone, he peed on the floor and was playing in it.  he got a bath too.  For some reason, I decided that we should bring brownies over to Rachel's house for dinner.  How hard could that be, right?  Levi climbed up on the chair that Katie was standing on, stole the spoon, licked the batter and then whacked me with the spoon.  Brownie mix everywhere.  While I was trying to wipe it off my skirt he stuck his whole hand in the mix and shoved it in his mouth then overturned the bowl.  We got them in the oven and I strapped him in his stroller so I could clean up a little. Katie was bringing him 'toys' to play with.  She gave him a box of macaroni and then tried to get out a bag of lentils which spilled all over the kitchen floor. She did try to help me clean it up at least.  



At Rachel's house, Katie gave her piece of corn to their dog and then Levi traded the dog a stuffed animal for his squeaky toy, which of course Levi put in his mouth and started squeaking.  

It was actually a really good day and Rachel's parents gave me some food for lunch tomorrow which made it even better.  I sure was ready for bedtime though :)  It is still raining outside too.  I might light a fire and drink some wine and listen to the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome crazy day - you have more adventures
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete