Saturday, August 1, 2015

Levi's Quiet Book Page 1 - Stop Light

My neighbor decided that we should make quiet books for our little boys and that we could make two of each page and then trade them.  There are sooooo many cute ideas on pinterest for quiet books.  Since I have no sewing skills, I figured I needed to start easy.  The stoplight seemed perfect for me.  Simple design and simple activity since Levi is only 21 months old.  I wanted activities that he could do on his own with success.  The idea of the stop light is to match the three colors.  


He loved the colors!  Good Sign.  He got to put yellow on yellow
After getting praise for putting the yellow on yellow he put them all on yellow
His work completed!  I guess he can grow into it, which may be a good thing since who knows how long it will take to make a whole quiet book :)
The stop sign if you want to make one.  I double sided the circles that he would be moving since he is not exactly gentle with things.  I also used velcro on the stop sign and where I wanted the pieces to go after the game.  Since my neighbor and I don't want their pieces getting lost around the house I think I will also add a small string so they can not be played away.

No comments:

Post a Comment