Monday, December 17, 2012

General Finishes Georgian Cherry Project

Since we are back from our little siesta in Ecuador, we have gotten right back into staining cabinets.  I have to confess that I am really growing more and more uneasy about the project.  It is not turning out like I hoped.  Strangely, Dan is liking it more and more....  I have put one coat of stain on the desk area of my kitchen and it looks terrible- yeah it always starts terrible.


This is the other side that is 'done.'  Dan put the handles on yesterday during the football game.  It is .... okay.  I sort of wish that we would have just painted them instead of using stain

 
Now I have a ton more work to do and like a week before Christmas dinner at our house.   I fear this project will not be done in time and the contents of my cabinets will be exposed to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment